Friday, April 17, 2009

Massacre of the Bunnies

Dang it. I never keep up with anything. If I make two postings in a week and skip one week could that still count? I mean, what if nothing happens in a week? Like this week. I didn't accomplish jack. I was going to try to participate in an Easter egg hunt but my sister wouldn't let me wake up my niece. I didn't want to ruin the other kids' fun. Although one of my young cousins is taller than me now, at age 12. I hate being short. So, I have two more chances of doing an Easter egg hunt or else we're doing one on Thanksgiving 2011. Which is probably what will happen. Massacre of the bunnies, you ask? Do you really want to know? Job hazard. Big dog. Little bunny. Two cats. Yummy bunny. Squeak, squeak. Not the best day on the job. But I guess they won't be eating the cabbage. OH! Yes! I did get closer to crossing off #60: 5 ethnic restaurants... German. The Rhineland Restaurant in Independence. "Es war gut." (It was good). AND I'm still working on #71: Finish Pimsleur's German lesson. The food is really good there. Definitely try it out!

4 comments:

  1. Silence of the Bunnies...

    Twas a truly sad tale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, at least the bunny was finished hiding all the eggs this year. There won't be disappointed children until next year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And why weren't we invited for German food?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, it was for my birthday =). Next time we can all go.

    ReplyDelete