Monday, April 6, 2009

Finally...

I get to cross something off my list. #33: Plant a tree. I actually planted about 12. Pears & apples. Yay. I also planted some grapevines. Catawba. A grape that makes some great wine. Yum. I can't wait until I get to eat fresh fruits & veggies. I also decided how I am going to amend #88: Open Roth IRA... It will now be to detox the house and (almost all) toiletries. I say almost all because, unless you have used natural/ organic deodorant then you just don't know. Sorry Tom's. I'm not the only one. I might give Nature's Gate a chance, but definitely wait until after the farming job is over. I can just imagine trying to drive home in August after working 9 hours in the heat & humidity. It's a long drive home. I'd probably suffocate myself and cause a 10 car pile up on I-35. Once again, I am doing the world a favor by continuing to use Dove. I'll take that nomination for a noble prize, please & thank you.

2 comments:

  1. Yay, Kara! Good work on the tree planting and crossing something off!

    Eric, more than her husband thanks her. I'm pretty sure the world does. I think I'd give her dirty looks in the grocery store line, too.

    ReplyDelete