Sunday, March 8, 2009

Progress, or Lack There Of

I'd like to say I've finished one thing off my list. But I haven't. I have worked towards completing some things. Watched another movie off the AFI list...One third of the way done (including movies I've already seen). Taught myself how to make a granny square so I'm getting closer to creating an afghan. Other than that, nada. Oh, I threw away some crap taking up space in my house. Hopefully I will have this place decluttered within a year. Hopefully. I have made one ammendment. It is to #87. I realized...I never have cash. How am I going to put 25cents a day into a piggy bank?! Instead I am going to donate $1 to charity for each item on my list not completed. I think it's a good ammendment. Unless I finish all items on my list, which I doubt will happen. Especially at the rate I'm going!

1 comment:

  1. You're doing fine, chica. The stuff you have on your list is a lot harder to knock out and more long term than the stuff I've crossed off. We'll both get there, even if we have to push it as we get close to the finish line. :)

    ReplyDelete