Monday, August 24, 2009

Another One Bites the Dust

Yay! I get to cross off #70:No pop for a week!!!! It was a struggle, but once I got past the shakes and headaches it was smooth sailing. I didn't even have pop today. I was tempted but I wanted to see how long I can keep it going. Although I have consumed quite a bit of Kool-Aid lately... I have also decided to change #75: Learn to play the banjo. Do you know how hard it is to find a friggin banjo? And then someone to teach banjo? So I decided I should learn the guitar. I already have two, one acoustic and one electric. That'll save me at least $200 on buying an instrument. And there's a lot more people who can teach the guitar. I'm thinking on my next 1001 list I can add the banjo...or accordion. I really think the accordion is under estimated. Decisions, decisions. *sigh* Other than that, I'm slacking. Except for the returning of library books on time. I need to get crackin'!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go! I tried to cut back and thought I was having stroke with the headache I got!

    Accordion: Under estimated or underappreciated?

    ReplyDelete