Thursday, April 30, 2009

When will the rain end?!

Getting closer to getting rid of all non-organic cleaning agents. Thanks to my boss at the farm I now know a recipe for an all purpose cleaner that will be waaay cheaper than buying any from the store. I've also been reading some books that have some recipes for other types of cleaners. Have nothing else to say. I have very little energy to put towards knocking a few off the list. Did have the desire to do a painting the other day. Unfortunately I was not home and by the time I got home I was pooped. And all this rain doesn't help. I just want to sleep or read. Tomorrow is First Friday. A friend from high school has an opening that we are going to. Perhaps we should have dinner at YJ's or another place that was listed on Diners, Drive Ins & Dives... That way I can feel I accomplished something.

No comments:

Post a Comment