Friday, March 20, 2009

Wednesday I went to Topeka with my aunt, cousin, her three boys and my husband. Met up with my sister and we went to the zoo. It was fun even though it was brisk and blah. I unfortunately had to yell (not really yell) at a bully kid that pushed my little cousin in the face. A few minutes later I heard the little shithead telling his friends "She told me not to put my hands on kids I don't know". I whipped around and told him "You're right I did because you need to learn you can't push people you don't know." Yeah, I'm going to be banned from zoos pretty soon. I better take Isabelle to the other two zoos before they send out a notice. Why can't parents watch their children? And raise them so they aren't douche bags in training? After we made it through the rest of the zoo without any more altercations we went to Bobo's Drive In, which was featured on Diners, Drive Ins & Dives. It was good. It's hamburgers like that that make you realize fast food restaurants use crap for their burgers. If you're ever in T-Town, I recommend you stop by.

1 comment: